Providing a safe and
healthy private office
As Colorado slowly comes back to work, Office Partners wants you to feel safe here at the Broadway Building. We created this landing page as a way to communicate all of the steps we are taking to mitigate risk so you feel that our offices are clean and you are safe.
Welcome Back to Office Partners on Pearl!
Health, Safety, and Physical Distancing Guidelines
- Face masks are requested in common areas of the building.
- Air quality is improved with the HVAC circulating 24/7 to keep fresh air in the building. We are also using the highest grade filters available. Unlike most buildings in downtown Boulder, the windows open to allow lots of fresh air and sunlight.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting on an ongoing schedule.
- To reinforce hygienic best practices, we placed signage throughout the building.
- Conference rooms are cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- We recommend that you coordinate with others in your office to socially distance and wear face masks if in a close working proximity.
- Schedule a conference room online, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (303) 936-6800. We deep clean and disinfect to meeting rooms daily.
- Gloves are provided for using the kitchen appliances, coffee machine, and condiments. Compostable cups with lids, plates, and silverware are provided. Unfortunately, due to the circumstances, we will not be serving breakfast on Wednesdays until further notice. (We can’t wait to get you those burritos again!)
Activities and Events:
We’ve been blogging about different ways to continue to connect with our wonderful community on our blog and on social media, we’ve been celebrating #takeoutshoutout. Check them all out!
Follow us on
- For more information on Colorado’s Safer-at-Home:
- For more information on Boulder County’s Safer-at-Home:
- For more information on the City of Boulder’s Safer-at-Home order: